Every year notification is given in leading newspapers calling for applications for admissions. The candidate has to apply for the admission in the prescribed form. The list of candidates to be admitted will be notified on the College Notice Board and no separate intimation is given to the candidates. Selection list will be prepared based purely on Merit cum Reservation as per the University rules. Admission will be confirmed only if the candidate pays the prescribed fees within three days after the notification, failing which the applicants forfeit their seat which will be allotted to other deserving candidates. The candidate should submit the attested copies of following certificates along with the application form.
- SSLC marks card- 3 copies
- PUC-II marks card- 3 copies
- Caste Certificate- 3 copies
- Income Certificate- 3 copies
The candidates should produce original PUC – II marks card at the time of admission to B.Sc. course, otherwise their admission will be cancelled without further notice.
- Candidates who have passed exam equivalent to 10+ 2 examinations conducted by other than PUE Board, Banglore, Karnataka, should produce original migration and eligibility certificate issued by Karnatak University, Dharwad at the time of admission.
- Candidate who is physically disable with disability percentage between 40 and 75 and claiming reservation under this category should produce attested copy of physically handicapped Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.